Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Tunnels & Trolls convention scenario

Back in spring there was a local convention in Kingston, ON. The convention was called KingCon, and the con site is still available. I was running a few event, most of which never happened due to low interest. But, the T&T session was popular enough! The adventure I used was one I had written myself, and developed a by my friend Todd. It's fairly linear, and not very big. But, it worked decently as an introduction to T&T. Everyone seemed to have had great fun. "Say yes, or roll the dice", and we rolled dice and had fun.

For those of you who were not able to make it to Kingston, or maybe want to have a short and easy scenario to run yourself at a convention I hereby present it: The Tomb of Dipsom Dints. In the tradition from the Greyhawk campaign it is not totally free from word play, puns and general silliness. 

Enjoy!

Many thanks to Flying Buffalo Inc, who have kindly given me permission to use their trademarks and given the FBI blessing on the Tomb. Go and buy yourself a T&T rulebook from them!
Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.