- Ability scores generation method? 3d6, in order
- How are death and dying handled? PC dies at 0
- What about raising the dead? Sure, but I'd like a cap on it, financial or something like System Shock roll. Implementation would be depending on campaign world.
- How are replacement PCs handled? Maybe they belong the the adventurer's guild, maybe they meet in a bar? Depend on the character.
- Initiative: individual, group, or something else? I like it individually
- Are there critical hits and fumbles? How do they work? Yeah, I like those. Best way is to narrate something problematic (good or bad) at a roll of max/min.
- Do I get any benefits for wearing a helmet? Sure, that's why you wear them, right?
- Can I hurt my friends if I fire into melee or do something similarly silly? If you do something stupid, people will get hurt.
- Will we need to run from some encounters, or will we be able to kill everything? I'm not running a super hero game, 'nuff said.
- Level-draining monsters: yes or no? Depends. Well, yeah.
- Are there going to be cases where a failed save results in PC death? Probably, yes.
- How strictly are encumbrance & resources tracked? I'd like them in theory, but have not yet tried Lotfp, so I have rarely had the energy to bother.
- What's required when my PC gains a level? Training? Do I get new spells automatically? Can it happen in the middle of an adventure, or do I have to wait for down time? In T&T, it happens on the spot, other old school games I'd say you need to get back to civilization.
- What do I get experience for? Acting in the game. Explore, kill, loot and making us laugh.
- How are traps located? Description, dice rolling, or some combination? Mainly description, but supplemented with rolls.
- Are retainers encouraged and how does morale work? There are people to hire if the players care. Morale is like a save, when something bad happens they might run.
- How do I identify magic items? The Omnipotent Eye
- Can I buy magic items? Oh, come on: how about just potions? Sure, potions are for sale. It wont be cheap.
- Can I create magic items? When and how? No. Well, yes, but I might give them drawbacks that you will have to take or leave it.
- What about splitting the party? Do you want to split the party? Go ahead.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Lists, always lists - this is how I roll
What the heck, I give in. It's fun with lists
Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.