Saturday, February 6, 2010

A reason for the slowdown

I'm afraid I haven't been very active lately. Not only have I been very slow with postings here, I have also been very slow reading all the good stuff all my friends are blogging about as well. A few comments have been posted, but that's all.

This is all because I have just started a new job, and my head is so crammed with new impressions that I don't have time to blog and I don't feel very creative either. Everything in my head lately is related to storage subsystems, filesystems and supercomputers. Nothing very fitting for this blog. So, until I have gotten a bit more settled in I guess it will be a bit slow around here. One good thing is that since I have plenty of time commuting, I am reading a lot of game books I haven't gotten around to reading until now. At least it's something.

I'll be back.
Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.