Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thanks Pinnacle/Studio 2 Publishing!

I bought Savage World: Explorer Edition a short while ago. Some of you might have noticed that the second printing was not holding up to normal wear, and had pages fall out. I contacted PEG, and was very pleased to hear that they would replace my book!

Today it showed up, and not only had they sent me a replacement for free, they had also included a freebie and a catalog with all the products carried by S2P. That's a sure way to get me to become very positive to a game company. I'm going to look hard and that catalog now, and will feel very tempted. Goodwill, how sweet its taste!

Guess if I want to play Savage Worlds after this experience?

Thanks Pinnacle!
Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.