Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some good advice on impromtu game mastering found

After my somewhat rambling post about being empty headed when preping and my random thoughts about how to cope, I found this good piece of advice on the  The Dice of Life blog. As if that wasn't enough, it turns out there are more! When I bought Savage Worlds, I did it because the idea of a game that was smooth enough for a busy adult could be just right. That attitude is, apparently, something I'm not alone to like. I'll try out some of that advice really soon. Wish me luck.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the praise. Brennen's perspective has been a great addition to our blog. We're all very glad he's a part of our team. Look for some more great advice from Brennen in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More good stuff? You bet I'll keep my eyes peeled! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.