Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ronnies, again. And a short rant about forums

This so clearly demonstrates what's wrong with webforums. Even when they are not censoring you, and feel like a place where the level of the conversation is enjoyable, you still have the problem of keeping up. There have been another round of The Ronnies, and I totally missed it. When somebody posts something to a emailing list, I get it sent to my inbox. When somebody post something to their blog, and I've picked up the existence of the blog, it get sent to my feed reader. everything comes to me, and I check in one place and only have to remember one password. Forums I have to go to each and every one and check for news. So apart from the fools and other nonsense they are a hassle to keep up with. Who the hell invented that lousy technology?
Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.