Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Travel Plans ahead - Worldcon in Montreal

I am in the midst of pulling up all the tent poles and moving across the pond. That takes a lot of time, and limits my energy for blogging. The last few days we have been pushing 10 hour game sessions to finish our Call of Cthulhu campaign, and last night we left the Mountains of Madness for the last time. I'll try to summarize some impressions later. A lot of things are about to end, but thankfully not the world.

Now I am going to go to Montreal and the Worldcon that's taking place there the next days. That means I will probably be a bit slow in posting stuff the next few days. If you see me, feel free to say hi.

Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.