Saturday, June 27, 2009

Slowdown in postings

I'm sorry, but I have found myself slowing down a bit in my pace. With a new born in the house you will feel tired and drained, even if the little one is fairly easy going so far. That combined with some ill health have left me feeling very uncreative. Hopefully the creative spirits will return again soon. I'll continue to post, but it might be at a slower speed for a while. Thanks to all who return here to see what I'm posting! Your interest and support is appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, congratulations. I can totally relate to how tired you must be feeling right now! I don't know if this is your first child, but my experience is that things do get easier after a while....good luck with parenthood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's our second child, but even if you know more about what you're doing, it still exhausts you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries on the slowdown. I think serveral us bloggers are slowing down for the summer. I know I am. Of course that's only because, I've recently started a podcast with RPG Blog II and Dice Monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will give m chance to go back and catch up on all the early posts! A slow-down is good! Look after yourself and your new family then come back fighting fit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.