Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I've been assimilated!

Now I've joined the network of RPG blogs, as you can see from the stylish banner left of this post. I really like the idea of collating all kinds of gaming goodness created by people just like me out there. There's a lot of information out there, and a meta-feed like the RPG Bloggers Network is a splendid idea.

So, what's up in the near future? I plan a few longer pieces about game design, and things which have annoyed me over the years. I'm also considering offering a small download of rules and tweaks. With some luck I might get some official blessing to even offer something playable. You can bet I will continue with my regular T&T play reports, and I will talk more about what makes me tick and often from a T&T perspective.

Thanks for coming along, dear reader!

Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.