Monday, April 26, 2010

Chgowiz found?

Last week, when I as usual stood half asleep waiting for the commuter train, I was suddenly more awake than I've been in a long time. The train driver, sitting in the first car of the train braking, looked like the long lost twin of Chgowiz!

If you haven't heard, the Old Guy, have left us. He took down his blog and have gone offline. I consider it one of the more unfortunate event I've been a witness to since I started blogging. While I haven't met any of the people whose blogs I read regularly, I still have started to consider them "friends" in the wider sense. It hurts to see them go. Imagine my surprise, and happiness, too see this reminder of Chgowiz.

Maybe Mike decides to check out some blogs one day and see this, or someone might meet him and tell. It was good to have you back, if only for a second!
Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.